Wednesday 4 February 2009

Kick me while I'm down

So H1 saunters over to me just now, holding out his hand, saying "Look Mum. Something on my thumb. There's something on my thumb." I do my maternal duty and act very interested, looking closely and trying hard to work out what it is. I reach out and use my fingernails to try to remove said object from H1's thumb when he says "Ha ha, I got a boogie!"

Well fuck a duck. Just what I needed to add some cheer. I'll admit, I thought he was much too young for such pranks.

Yay for little boys.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was given the boogie surprise when we were driving somewhere and my eldest loudly requested that I take something and then handed over a monster slime ball into my unwitting and outstretched hand.

And we're talking a girl here. Nice.

Superbonus said...

He's a funny little dude that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Aren't they just a joy?? I must admit I have copped the odd booger or two!! I was just thankful that it wasn't a nice bit of 'chocky'...

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Hey you. I miss you. Are you ok????

Mothership said...

Heya sweetie pie. Yeah, I'm doing ok, thanks. Just had a great deal of stuff going on and SO flat out.

I am gonna try harder to post more... I promise. X

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

*cough cough* anyone home????

Your fans await..

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

cute ...
my two year olds have started to prank each other already.