Saturday 3 May 2008

I beg your pardon?

Hey there big, impressive highschool boy. Thought I'd best mention that I do not much fancy being called a MILF. I know, I know, you probably thought you were being rather complimentary but, as you will hopefully learn in time, we women like the simpler, more old fashioned kindnesses - things like "You look great!" or even just a smile and a hello. To call a woman a MILF is essentially just letting her know that you might like to pump your penis into her repeatedly and let's face it, that would make us no better than your sweaty, grimy little palm.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds of the time my hubs nearly pissed himself laughing when he overheard a teeange boy refer to me as "not bad for an old woman".

Ahhh the youth of today. They've no idea that they are only a blink of an eye away from being sad old gits themselves.

Simone said...

So sad it took me years to even figure out what MILF stood for.

Whilst I agree with you I am all for taking any form of compliment these days (I can twist it around in my own mind for)

Being Me said...

I believe what would have been more accurate for him to say was MIHNOWTDW (Mother I'd Have No Idea What To Do With) because, let's face it, he would SO have been all talk with the MILF thing.

Are you sure HE knew what it stands for? ;)

Ellie said...

Did Fathership threaten to beat him up at the bike racks after school?

p.s - your word verification always tricks me...this is my 3rd attempt now *blush*

Mothership said...

I know ladies; I should have just been glad for the misguided compliment but it just felt icky. Maybe if he'd NOT been in school uniform or something, I dunno...

Mothership said...

And no, Ellie, Fathership does not threaten anything! He is too goddamned easygoing! Tells me that I am rather easy on the eye and hence, can't blame them.

Valour is dead. :O