Monday 15 September 2008

Ten points, Ma!

Thanks for the encouragement today Mum; I really needed it.

I know you'd be sitting back at home now, marvelling at your ability to really tell me what-for. You'd be beating your chest and very likely ranting to Dad about how I only got upset because "it was the truth".

Well, you can sound the loser buzzer, Ma. That is not why I walked out. Yes, it most definitely was the truth (but I know it all already). I was hurt because you are my mother and I believe your primary role in life is to support me and back me up when I struggle. At those things, I'm sorry to say, you just failed.



3 comments:

Richard said...

Although we don't actually know each other, I find much solace in your 'mother blogs' - it sounds like out mothers are cut from the very same cloth. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

:( I'm sorry, again.

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Crap, Ren. Not again. :(

Sorry mate.