Sunday 15 June 2008

Today has been one of those days...

where I could just hack out my ovaries with a tomahawk for fear of ever reproducing again. H2's capacity for screaming the house into a heap reached epic proportions today. My head's so sore I think my brain has actually shrunken and is rattling about within the confines of my skull.

What happened to Sunday being a day of rest? Is God punishing me for my atheism? Does that question even make sense?! I'll think that one through another day.

Oh and while I'm being angry; why the fuck do we sweat blood with these kids as they push through a mouthful of teeth only to have the fuckers fall out again within five odd years?!?! Seriously, who thought that shit up?

Now would not be a good time for (((hugs))). I am feeling mighty prickly.



2 comments:

Ellie said...

Don't panic ((hugz)) are for the weak.

Simone said...

if they didn't have teeth how would the little sods bite you when tantrumming?