Wednesday 4 June 2008

Wanky Number Plates (Version 1)

On the twelve minute journey from work to home...

MI MERC
No shit, Sherlock. It's a Mercedes and you're driving it. I didn't really need your help but thanks for forking out the dough.

SIKM8
Just the ticket to be pickin' up the ladeez. Hot diggidy dawg, if only I were a single gal!

GORJES
Well you'd wanna hope and pray that you are 'cause everyone's gonna be checking now.


(Version 1 because I just know you want more. I aim to please.)


5 comments:

Superbonus said...

I saw NEVRL8 on a Commodore that had so many plastic bits bolted onto it that it looked like a Transformer.

Jenn said...

MZGYDED

Took LH and I the whole commute in behind her before we worked out what this Barina was trying to tell us...

Mothership said...

It is indeed a bit of a stretch hey Jenn? At least it's not incredibly vain like the majority you see about.

Jenn said...

The odd thing was that I thought the Z was a Y for most of the trip and was wondering why anyone would have the numberplate my guy dead... I think mine is more interesting.

Mothership said...

Oh for sure! The ultimate in number plates for widows. :O