Friday 18 July 2008

GPS is my new love

Today saw the loss of my GPS virginity and frankly, I had no idea what I was missing!

It's like driving in one of those big arsed Sega rally car get-ups in Timezone! You have no clue whatsoever where the hell you're going and yet soldier on, ever bravely. This British accented woman and I became firm and fast friends.

I love her, I really do! For the first time in my life, I enjoyed being told what to do. I wasn't offended when she told me where to go. She kept me company all the way to the big smoke and ensured my safe arrival. We worked so frightfully well as a team.

She is so clever that even when I tried to get lost, she found us again. Who said women can't read maps?! She didn't even need to.

Ooh, somebody invite me somewhere a long way away. I want another hot date with my girl.

6 comments:

Emma said...

Come and visit us! Is Adelaide far enough?!

Shel said...

Mine is a boy. I call him Kit. I heart Kit.

Mothership said...

Oh, that would be super duper! One day we shall do exactly that.

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Come see me! I'm far away. Though not as far away as Emma...

Ellie said...

I put out the welcome mat weeks ago - it is becoming rather tatty looking from the rain.

You know to really test your patience you should have chosen Indian telemarketer accent that would make for interesting trips.

Mothership said...

Melissa, you've pushed me too far this time. I will do just that during the next couple of weeks. Just HOW far away are you?

Ellie, you know damn well how much I wanna! Do some Susie work on the mat so as it sticks together until after tax time, ok?