Saturday 16 February 2008

It's my bloggy and I'll cry if I want to

I feel shitty today. I feel fat and ugly and in need of a boost. I'd dearly love to frock up and go somewhere child unfriendly. H1 has caught his first kindy cootie and has been fabulous enough to share it with me. My eyes itch, I'm sneezing and my nostrils are flaky. I need to lie on the couch and have my feet rubbed but Fathership is too tired to see straight and can't reach me anyway since there is a basinette between us with a live person in it.

Oh, fruit of my loins, why must you ail me so?!?!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Big hugs to you! Days like that suck huh.
I WAS having a bad morning until I happened to stumble across your blog and well I haven't laughed so much in ages. Thanks for the read and hope you have a better day today.

Mothership said...

Well shucks, thanks so much! My misery has halved just knowing that someone benefitted from it! :D

Today can ONLY get better, right? Right? It WILL, wont it???

Mothership said...

Oh back UP on the compliments Clampett; you KNOW I'm not used to them! And why NOT in a lesbian lover way, huh huh huh???