Wednesday 27 February 2008

Tagged...



Hmmm, why do I blog? It’s a combination of things I suppose.

Fathership has been on to me about it for quite some time. He feels the weird shit that happens to me should be documented – possibly so that others may see that their lives aren’t so scary after all. He also says I am a good writer – bah, some people will bleat anything to get a girl in the sack!

I also blog because it saves me from speaking. Why is that a good thing? Well because I am fucking lazy mainly and rather frequently can’t be bothered vocalising my nonsense. It also saves some other poor soul from listening to my tripe – what could be better than that?!?! By the time Fathership gets home from the quarry and I have spent the day with our spawn, we are both generally too exhausted to even pretend we’re interested in one another so this way, we don’t have to!

Finally, I blog because it’s like, totally the new black. :P Really. I saw so many people about the traps starting blogs and figured that if they can, I can too. So here it is.

Oh yes, I now tag Emma since Ellie's tag has not yet guilted her into it and, um, I also tag Mel just to share the love.

No comments: